On May 29th 2015, Urban Voice Cambodia visited the Trapeang Anchanh Community. Trapeang Anhchanh is a relocation site on the western outskirts of Phnom Penh, situated in the Trapeang Krasang commune, Porsenchey district.
During their field visit, participants found some problems as below:
- There are many trash dump sounding the community
- The street in community is in a difficult situation.
- The community is far from school, hospital, and working places of residents
- The residents’ house are small and flooded, which are difficult to live.
- The residents are living in a difficult condition
- There are lacks of infrastructure in the community
- The residents are difficult to make a living
And they request relevant stakeholders, especially the Government to address it as below:
- The government and NGO should offer proper solutions for the residents
- The government and authority should take action to build infrastructure for the community
- The water and electricity service should be in a reasonable price.
- The partnership NGOs should offer educational training courses to community